Last updated: November 4th, 2019
Viinex Inc. is registered in Delaware, U.S. and has the place of business in Fremont, California, U.S.
Viinex Inc. and affiliates and other entities (each, an Affiliate, with Viinex Inc. and its affiliates collectively called here "Viinex" ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.viinex.com website and our services: viinex.atlassian.net and keys.viinex.com ("Services").
By visiting the www.viinex.com or using the Services, you accept the privacy practices described in this Policy.
What we do as a company?
Viinex inc. is a software developer of video management SDK and provide the SDK to our Clients (commercial entities) by a contract between Clients and us. Individuals do not use our Services directly.
How we obtain data about you?
Viinex obtains data about you from various sources to provide our Services and to manage our viinex.com. “You” may be a Visitor to one of our websites (“Visitor”), a user of one or more of our Services (“User”) as described below:
- “Visitor” means an individual other than a User, who uses the public area, but has no access to the restricted areas of the www.viinex.com for the Services.
- “User” means an employee, agent, or representative of the Client, who primarily uses the restricted areas of the www.viinex.com for the purpose of accessing the Services.
- “Restricted Area” means the area of the www.viinex.com that can be accessed only by Users, and where access requires logging in.
- “Public Area” means the area of the www.viinex.com that can be accessed both by Users and Visitors, without needing to log in.
We may process information about your use of our www.viinex.com. We process information that your browser sends whenever you visit our www.viinex.com. This Visitor data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our www.viinex.com and Services that you visit and website navigation paths, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Visitor data is in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users. We take measures to protect the technical information processed by our use of Google Analytics the data.
If you are a User of our Services, we will generally not process your data directly from you. We process Users data on behalf of Client with whom you have a relationship and we use User data for providing our Clients with our Services. The source of the User data is our Clients.
We collect information about our Client representatives at sign up or login. While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain identifiable information (User’s email) that can be used to contact or identify our Client’s representatives. And we do not require any other personal information from our Clients. Please do not supply any other personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so. The User data may be processed for the purposes of providing our Technical service (viinex.atlassian.net) or License service (keys.viinex.com) and communicating with you as representative of our Client. User immediately receives email notification about User registration with our Services.
We store information in log files that your browser sends when you visit our License service. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, geo location, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data, User identity (e-mail).
User may store or upload into our Services User data (either directly or by using the assistance of a third party) where Clients can benefit from the tools and services we provide. Each Client is responsible for providing notice to its representatives and third persons concerning the purpose for which Client collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of Client Data.
We may process User data that:
- you post for publication on our Services;
- contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding licenses and/or services, including purchases of licenses and obtaining the relevant technical notifications.
We use our Client’s User data for the purpose of:
- providing Services we offer to our Clients. We will use the email provided in the registration process to send a welcome email, billing and license information, the relevant technical notifications and updates. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature;
- supplying the purchased licenses and/or services and keeping proper records of those transactions;
- protecting Service functionality and the performance of a contract between Clients and us;
- the proper protection of our business against risks and the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We use "cookies" to analyze information and monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed, track your entries, submissions or other activities on the www.viinex.com and the Services. This data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the monitoring and improving of the viinex.com website and the Service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device and allocated to the browser used by you and are used to forward certain information to the site that installed the cookie. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
We may obtain information about you from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our Client and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as Client data in accordance with this Policy.
We may use your email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your rights?
- The right to access - you have the right to request for copies of your data.
- The right to rectification - you have the right to request to correct any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erase - you have the right to request to erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - you have the right to request to restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your data where it has previously been given.
- The right to object to processing - you have the right to object processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - you have te right to receive your data and have it transferred to another controller, under certain conditions.
We may employ third party companies to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
The security of your personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Germany. Our company will keep your User data for the period of the contract between Client and us and 3 years after this contract termination date.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your California privacy rights
We will not share any Personal Data with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
How to contact the appropriate authorities?